EarthWalk Participation Terms & Conditions
EarthWalk is a global virtual event, Walkers are asked to record the kilometres they walk on the theearthwalk.org website to contribute to a global totaliser.
Together we aim to complete a journey around the Earth (40,000km).
EarthWalk is organised by ActionAid International. By registering for this virtual event, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
- I will ensure that I am following the relevant laws, regulations and guidelines relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I declare, as a condition of entry, that I am not aware of any illness, injury, physical disability or impairment which may cause me or others illness, injury or death during or as a consequence of participation.
- The decision to participate is entirely my own and I accept all risks associated with participation in the event, including but not limited to loss of life or permanent injury.
- Any public announcement, statement or media release in any form or on any platform that mentions participation in EarthWalk related activities requires the prior written approval of ActionAid.
- Expenses incurred in participating in the EarthWalk are not to be covered by ActionAid.
- I understand that by creating a profile on the EarthWalk website, the information on my personal profile page will be made public to anyone visiting the website.
- I understand that by entering my personal details contained on this entry form, they will be added into a database that will be used for the administration of the event by ActionAid.
- I declare that all the information supplied by me for registration is true and correct.